So, it has been a goal of mine to get a good password protected part of the forum where users could share assessments they have made for the Common Core Algebra I course. Right now, I still need to approve and post all content, but I’m thinking that people can email me files and then I can post them, with all due credit.
But, obviously, we want to make this a secure site. I can password protect any given post I make and would like to make sure math teachers who want this password will have access to it. But, I also need to verify that you are in fact a math teacher.
So, here’s how I am going to try to do it, step by step:
1. Send me an email at: email@example.com
2. Use a subject line: Assessments Password
3. Please write the email from your school email account.
4. Please make sure to include your name.
5. Please include a hyper-link to a faculty listing with your name and preferably with your email address. A link to your school web page is perhaps best.
I’ll then email you the password. It is one that should make sense to just about any math teacher. Sorry for all of the bother above, but I need to make this fast and secure so that everyone can feel confident that students are not perusing the test files.
Oh, please give me a day or two to get you the password. I’m thinking I might get a lot of requests.