The full experience and value of eMATHinstruction courses are achieved when units and lessons are followed in order. Students learn skills in earlier units that they will then build upon later in the course. Lessons can be used in isolation but are most effective when used in conjunction with the other lessons in this course. All Lesson/Homework files, and videos are available for free. Other resources such as answer keys and more, are accessible with a paid membership.
Each month August through May we release new resources for this course that are accessible with a Teacher Plus membership. We release new resources in unit order throughout the school year. You can see a list of our new releases by visiting our blog and selecting the most recent newsletter.
If you have an Algebra II membership, please note that you also have access to the paid resources for Algebra 2 with Trigonometry.
- Table of Contents for Common Core Algebra II
- Unit 1 - Algebraic Essentials Review
- Unit 2 - Functions as the Cornerstones of Algebra II
- Unit 3 - Linear Functions, Equations, and Their Algebra
- Unit 4 - Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Unit 5 - Sequences and Series
- Unit 6 - Quadratic Functions and Their Algebra
- Unit 7 - Transformations of Functions
- Unit 8 - Radicals and the Quadratic Formula
- Unit 9 - Complex Numbers
- Unit 10 - Polynomial and Rational Functions
- Unit 11 - The Circular Functions
- Unit 12 - Probability
- Unit 13 - Statistics
- Statistical Simulators