The full experience and value of eMATHinstruction courses are achieved when units and lessons are followed in order. Students learn skills in earlier units that they will then build upon later in the course. Lessons can be used in isolation but are most effective when used in conjunction with the other lessons in this course. All Lesson/Homework files, Spanish translations of those files, and videos are available for free. Other resources, such as answer keys and more, are accessible with a paid membership.
Each month August through May we release new resources for this course that are accessible with a Teacher Plus membership. We release new resources in unit order throughout the school year. You can see a list of our new releases by visiting our blog and selecting the most recent newsletter.
- Table of Contents for N-Gen Math 7
- Unit 1 - Essential Review
- Unit 2 - Operations with Signed Numbers
- Unit 3 - Proportional Relationships
- Unit 4 - Percent
- Unit 5 - Linear Expressions
- Unit 6 - Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Unit 7 - Statistics
- Unit 7cc - Statistics
- Unit 8 - Probability
- Unit 8cc - Probability
- Unit 9 - The Geometry of Angles and Triangles
- Unit 10 - Geometric Measurement
Love the Course?
Share your experience to help others interested in N-Gen Math™ 7.