The full experience and value of eMATHinstruction courses are achieved when units and lessons are followed in order. Students learn skills in earlier units that they will then build upon later in the course. Lessons can be used in isolation but are most effective when used in conjunction with the other lessons in this course. All Lesson/Homework files, Spanish translations of those files, and videos are available for free. Other resources, such as answer keys and more, are accessible with a paid membership.
Each month August through May we release new resources for this course that are accessible with a Teacher Plus membership. We release new resources in unit order throughout the school year. You can see a list of our new releases by visiting our blog and selecting the most recent newsletter.
If you have an Algebra I membership, please note that you also have access to the paid resources for Common Core Algebra I.
- Table of Contents for N-Gen Math Algebra I
- Unit 1 - The Building Blocks of Algebra
- Unit 2 - Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Unit 3 - Functions
- Unit 4 - Linear Functions
- Unit 5 - Linear Systems
- Unit 6 - Exponential Algebra and Functions
- Unit 7 - Polynomials
- Unit 8 - Quadratic Functions
- Unit 9 - Roots and Irrational Numbers
- Unit 10 - Functions and Their Transformations
- Unit 11 - Statistics
Love the Course?
Share your experience to help others interested in the course.