The full experience and value of eMATHinstruction courses are achieved when units and lessons are followed in order. Students learn skills in earlier units that they will then build upon later in the course. Lessons can be used in isolation but are most effective when used in conjunction with the other lessons in this course. All Lesson/Homework files, Spanish translations of those files, and videos are available for free. Other resources, such as answer keys and more, are accessible with a paid membership.
If you have an Algebra I membership, please note that you also have access to the paid resources for N-Gen Math Algebra I.
- Table of Contents for Common Core Algebra I
- Unit 1 - The Building Blocks of Algebra
- Unit 2 - Linear Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Unit 3 - Functions
- Unit 4 - Linear Functions and Arithmetic Sequences
- Unit 5 - Systems of Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Unit 6 - Exponents, Exponents, Exponents and More Exponents
- Unit 7 - Polynomials
- Unit 8 - Quadratic Functions and Their Algebra
- Unit 9 - Roots and Irrational Numbers
- Unit 10 - Statistics
- Unit 11 - A Final Look at Functions and Modeling
Love the Course?
Share your experience to help others interested in Common Core Algebra I.