The full experience and value of eMATHinstruction courses are achieved when units and lessons are followed in order. Students learn skills in earlier units that they will then build upon later in the course. Lessons can be used in isolation but are most effective when used in conjunction with the other lessons in this course. All Lesson/Homework files, and videos are available for free. Other resources such as answer keys and more, are accessible with a paid membership.
Each month August through May we release new resources for this course that are accessible with a Teacher Plus membership. We release new resources in unit order throughout the school year. You can see a list of our new releases by visiting our blog and selecting the most recent newsletter.
If you have a Geometry membership, please note that you will also have access to the paid resources for N-Gen Math Geometry when it becomes available in spring 2023.
- Table of Contents for Common Core Geometry
- Unit 1 - Essential Geometric Tools and Concepts
- Unit 2 - Transformations, Rigid Motions, and Congruence
- Unit 3 - Euclidean Triangle Proof
- Unit 4 - Constructions
- Unit 5 - The Tools of Coordinate Geometry
- Unit 6 - Quadrilaterals
- Unit 7 - Dilations and Similarity
- Unit 8 - Right Triangle Trigonometry
- Unit 9 - Circle Geometry
- Unit 10 - Measurement and Modeling