Happy autumn to all our eMATH teachers, students, and parents out there. The school year is now well underway around the country. Here’s what’s new and need-to-know from eMATH this October 2022!
OCTOBER MATH CONFERENCES
We are gearing up for these upcoming conferences — hope to see you at one of them! Remember to take a selfie in front of our eMATH booth and post to social media with #eMATHinstruction for a chance to win a big eMATH Fun Box! And be sure to tell your math-teacher friends, who aren’t yet familiar with how eMATHinstruction.com can make teaching easier, to stop by our booth: we’ll have lots of eMATH swag and info!
1. The Association of Math Teachers of New Jersey
Plainsboro Township, NJ
2. The Mississippi Council of Teachers of Mathematics
3. The Association of Math Teachers of New York State
NEW MATERIALS FOR TEACHERS
Here are the new teacher tools to use in the classroom for each of our courses:
- Unit 3 (Decimals) Form B unit assessment
- Unit 4 (Negative Numbers) practice worksheet on points in the coordinate plane
- Unit 4 Form B unit assessment
- Practice set of problems in Unit 4 (Percent) dealing with percentage word problems.
- Unit 4 Form B assessment
- Practice set of problems from Unit 5 (Linear Expressions) on like terms, recognizing, and combining
- Unit 3 (Transformations) practice set of problems on transforming figures in the coordinate plane
- Unit 3 Form B unit assessment
- Unit 4 (Linear Functions) Exit Tickets.
- Unit 4 Form A unit assessment
- Unit 4 modeling problems on modeling the boundaries of a shed using linear functions as well as horizontal and vertical lines
- Unit 3 (Euclidean Geometry Proof) Form D mid-unit quiz
- Unit 3 practice set of problems involving proofs that have partitioning in them (some of these proofs are shorter partition proofs and some are longer proofs that simply have partitioning in them)
- Unit 4 (Exponential and Logarithmic Functions) Form D mid-unit quiz
- Practice set of problems from Unit 4 on creating the equations of exponential functions given two points on the function
- Unit 5 (Sequences and Series) Form D mid-unit quiz
Enjoy the fall foliage and all the colorful fractals — science says it will actually chill you out!